• BSC degree in Industrial Engineering
• Lived in Vancouver since 2003
• 25 years of experience in sales & marketing (domestic and international)
• Negotiation skills
• Managed B2B (business to business) sales and B2C (business to customer) sales
• Good relationship with investors abroad
• System Marketing analysis skills
Kaveh has been a lower mainland resident since 2003, and is passionate about this city and what it has to offer. After obtaining his Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering, Kaveh went on to develop a career in sales and marketing that has spanned over 25 years, both here at home and internationally. He has worked to develop strong negotiation skills, has cultivated positive relationships with investors abroad, and has managed sales transactions on all levels of the business spectrum. With a strong knowledge in System Marketing Analysis, Kaveh is able to provide his clients with a wide range of tools to help them reach their desired goals. Kaveh believes in working with a solid network of professionals to get the job done. Most importantly, he always focuses on making the transition for his clients as smooth and stress free as possible by getting to know them and doing everything he can to meet their needs.
• Studied Human Kinetics
• Second degree black belt in Karateh
• Black belt in Kickboxing
• Speak Farsi & English fluently
• Lived in Canada since 2003
• Excellent communication/negotiation skills
• Over 10 years experience in Sales & Marketing
Ever since middle school, I was involved in every team sport that my school had to offer. I attended summer camps at various schools and locations and lived an active lifestyle. After receiving my black belt in Karateh, I realized my passion was helping others so I became an instructor. I wanted to help others in bigger ways, and that’s when I fell in love with Real Estate. A family’s greatest investment, a home. I treat my clients like family and help them find their dream home because I put my heart and soul into my work. Wether you want to buy or sell, It would be my pleasure to assist you!